Registration Fees (EUR)
Fees apply to payments received prior to the indicated deadlines.
WARNING: There is an increasing number of fraudulent websites that impersonate ICOPA. We recommend you only register via this website, directly with the official meeting organizer, or use a trusted group registration service.
Low & Lower-middle income countries*
Student** from Low & Lower-middle income countries*
UNTIL June 1, 2022
june 2 – july 27, 2022
From july 28, 2022
*Low & Lower-Middle Income Countries classification is defined according to the World Bank Country Classification.
** Proof of Student status is mandatory – In order to benefit from the special fee, a submission of your status confirmation (approval letter signed by the Head of Department or copy of your status ID) must be uploaded during the Online registration.
Fees for In-person Participants Include:
- Participation in all scientific sessions.
- Opening Ceremony and Welcome Reception.
- Access to the Exhibition Area.
- Coffee breaks & lunches as indicated in the program.
- Dedicated time and place for Networking.
- 3 months access to the ICOPA 2022 virtual platform and all benefits of the virtual Category which includes access to online content and networking opportunities.
Fees for the Virtual Category Include:
- Open access to all presentations and session recordings. Create your own schedule, attend any and all of the sessions whenever and wherever.
- Network with colleagues. Browse a list of participants and click on their names to contact them.
- Access all the e-posters. Browse research on the hottest topics published in the congress digital abstract book and connect with the abstract authors and other colleagues from around the world through the e-poster virtual consultations.
- Visit the virtual exhibition hall. Journey through the exhibition booths, explore the displayed materials, contact exhibitors directly, and chat with other visitors.
Payment of registration fees (in EUR) can be made as follows:
By Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard, or American Express
By Bank Transfer:
- An additional 30 EUR handling fee is required.
- Please ensure that the name of the participant is stated on the transaction draft.
- Bank charges are the responsibility of the payer and should be paid in addition to the registration fees.
Please make drafts payable to:
Account name: ICOPA 2022 Congress, Copenhagen
Bank details: Credit Suisse Bank Geneva Branch, 1211 Geneva 70, Switzerland
Clearing number: 4835
Account number: 1500934-92-385
Swift code: CRESCHZZ80A
IBAN number: CH96 0483 5150 0934 9238 5
- Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated. An email confirming registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees
- Outstanding payments will be collected on-site and charged the on-site rate. A copy of the bank transfer (or other proof of payment) will be required in the event that registration fees were not credited to the meeting account on time.
Conversion of Registration Category
Up to 9 August 2022, you will be able to change your registration category at no charge. For example, if you registered to attend in person at Copenhagen, you will be able to change your registration category to Virtual and receive a refund of the difference in fees.
Please note that when changing your registration category, the fee that will apply will be based on the registration fee and category applicable at the time the change is made.
As of 10 August 2022, there will be no refunds for changing your registration category.
Should you wish to upgrade your registration from Virtual to in-person attendance, you will be required to pay the difference applicable based on the registration fee and category at the time the change is made.
All cancellations must be sent by email at email@example.com
Note, in case of cancellation at any stage, the bank transfer handling fee (€30) will not be refunded – applicable to Bank Transfer payments only.
- Cancellations received up and including June 2, 2022: full refund.
- Cancellations received between June 3 until August 8, 2022: 50% will be refunded.
- Cancellations received from August 9, 2022: no refund will be made.
We offer complimentary registration for members of the press; however, press credentials are required.
Please send us a valid press ID card or a letter from the publisher of the institution/ journal you are working for by Email to: firstname.lastname@example.orgIn addition, please specify your full name and address.
Note: Not applicable for author and abstract presenters
For group registration of 10 participants or more, please contact: email@example.com
ICOPA 2022 Registration Department
Rue François-Versonnex 7
1207 Geneva, Switzerland
Tel: +41 22 908 0488
Fax: + 41 22 906 9140