Late Abstract Submission is now Closed
Thank you for your submissions!
Abstract Submission is Now Closed!
Abstract submission deadline – 3 May 2022 (Midnight CET)
*Note: if your abstract is related to an accepted symposia you will be requested to submit at a later stage – a special link will be provided.
Please read the instructions carefully before submitting an abstract.
- Abstracts must be submitted online via the website only. Abstracts submitted by email will not be considered.
- Abstracts must be received by the announced deadline. Abstracts received after the deadline will not be considered
- Presentation Type: Abstracts may be submitted for e-Poster Viewing on Virtual platform.
- The Scientific Committee will determine whether the abstract will be accepted for presentation based on its scientific excellence and its relevance for the congress participants. Thus, submission of an abstract is not guarantee of acceptance. The Scientific Committee will take into consideration the author’s preference for presentation type.
- The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract and agree to its submission, before submitting the abstract.
- The same presenting author can present up to 3 (three) abstracts in total. There is no limit for how many abstracts one can be co-author of.
- Presenting authors must be registered participants. Only abstracts of presenting authors who have paid their registration fees by June 1, 2022 will be scheduled for presentation and included in the abstract book.
- Submission of an abstract acknowledges your acceptance for the abstract to be published in the abstract book.
- Abstracts must be original and must not have been published or presented at any other meeting prior to ICOPA 2022. If the abstract is fully or partly based on already published work, please provide references.
- Abstracts must be submitted in English. All abstracts should be submitted and presented in clear English with accurate grammar and spelling of a quality suitable for publication.
Guidelines for submission
Before you begin, please prepare the following information:
- Presenting author’s contact details:
- Full first and family name(s)
- Email address
- Affiliation, city, state (if relevant), country
- Author and co-authors’ names and details
- Preferred Presentation type: Oral/e-Poster Viewing
- Abstract title – in initial case and limited to 150 characters.
- Abstract text - limited to 1,500 characters total including acknowledgements.
- Abstract topic – select the abstract topic per the list of topics.
- Abstracts are structured under the following subheadings:
- Background and aims
- Use only standard abbreviations. Place special or unusual abbreviations in parentheses after the full word the first time it appears.
- Use inclusive language and remember that the audience of ICOPA 2022 is global.
- Submissions may not contain commercial promotional content.
- Submissions may not contain identifying information of study participants.
- The submission form allows you to store your abstract as a DRAFT until the deadline. After the deadline if not submitted, drafts will be deleted.
- Click on the FINISH SUBMISSION & CLOSE button at the end of the process in order to submit the final version of your abstract. Once submitted, abstracts cannot be modified or corrected. It is advised to leave your abstract in draft format until you are completely satisfied with your abstract.
- You will receive a confirmation email with an abstract ID number after you have submitted your abstract. Please refer to this abstract number in all correspondence regarding the abstract.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have not received confirmation that your abstract has been submitted.
- Please do not submit multiple copies of the same abstract.
Abstract Submitters’ Declaration
- I confirm that I previewed this abstract and that all information is correct.
- I accept that the content of this abstract cannot be modified or corrected after final submission and I am aware that it will be published exactly as submitted.
- Submission of the abstract constitutes my consent to publication (e.g. Congress website, programs, other promotions, etc.).
- I warrant and represent that I am the sole owner or have the rights of all the information and content (“Content”) provided to ICOPA 2022 and Kenes International (Hereafter: “The Organizers”). The publication of the abstract does not infringe any third party rights including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights.
- I grant the Organizers a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable nonexclusive license to use, reproduce, publish, translate, distribute, and display the content.
- The Organizers reserve the right to remove from any publication an abstract which does not comply with the above.
- I herewith confirm that the contact details saved in this system are those of the corresponding author, who will be notified about the status of the abstract. The corresponding author is responsible for informing the other authors about the status of the abstract.